There were a couple of places now which I wanted to see. Both were fearful sites, and that was why I wanted to see them. So after lunch at Devon Inn I walked back toward the school. It was a raw, nondescript time of year, toward the end of November, the kind of wet, self-pitying November day when every speck of dirt stands out clearly. Devon luckily had very little of such weather-the icy clamp of winter, or the radiant New Hampshire summers, were more characteristic of it-but this day it blew wet, moody gusts all around me.

     I chose this paragraph because it's the first time the character describes the school. It seems to me that Gene has contradicting feelings about the school. He starts off by explaining that there was so much fear there that he didnt know what fear was. Then in this paragraph he seems like he's having warm and fuzzy flashbacks of the weather and different seasons. This section stuck out because of its seemingly contradicting thoughts.

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Stepmother europe gala

Sixtynine analplay blaque

Eva Lauren Bloom Forest Sybian